Pin It

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ready to Rumble

Now that I'm all moved in, I can finally get back to work. Yay! First order of business was, believe it or not, painting! Yes, painting, not beading. My craft/work room was a depressing dark beige and it needed a spark of color to get the creative juices flowing.

My granddaughter acted as my professional designer. She chose a light purple called Lilac Bouquet. I think it works. It's a nice cheerful color without being too overpowering. After that, letters of inspiration on the wall, and the walls were done!

I still have to get some minor rearranging done and some serious organization accomplished, but the walls kept me from working because I didn't want to drag anything out if there was going to be paint on the loose. The rest can be worked around my beading. The walls couldn't. But now I'm ready to get down and dirty and into some serious beading. Who's with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment